3 2 2
Overlooking the idyllic heart of the Greensborough parklands and the Kalparrin Gardens lake, this residence delivers stunning outlooks. Step into the home and you’ll soon be blown away by the picture-perfect vistas facing the welcoming living and dining space which enjoys abundant natural sunlight. Cathedral ceilings, polished hardwood floors and fresh window furnishings are the perfect backdrop.
The kitchen comprises of beautiful timber benches, crisp, white cabinetry and gas cooking. It flows effortlessly into the open plan living area, making it ideal for family living and entertaining. The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite and built in robe while the family bathroom services the other two bedrooms. Included are also the large laundry, plenty of storage and split system air conditioning.
The private, secure backyard is low maintenance with shaded areas throughout for relaxation and play. The spacious paved patio area is great for recreation and entertaining. Other features include a shed and off-street parking.
For the growing family or first home buyer, here’s a place to call home.
* Solid brick veneer with neat street presence
* Easy care, tiered front garden
* Sundrenched living/dining area overlooking parklands and lake
* Polished hardwood floors
* Kitchen with timber tops, gas cooking and views over lake
* Generous family bedrooms
* Crisp, clean family bathroom
* Big family laundry with plenty of storage
* Great master suite with built in robes and ensuite
* Split system air conditioning
* Private, secure backyard
* Large brick patio area
* Ample off street parking (space for 1 car)
* Walk to shopping centre, train station and schools
For more information please call First National Balwyn North on (03) 8595 2481.